Hi All,


I am sorry I have been rather quiet lately, for two reasons. One is I am having to get used to wearing glasses when on computer, or trying to write or read! That is why there have been some mistakes in my previous posts as I have had blurred vision. (guessing mistakes can follow as I adjust to wearing glasses) As my son said, he now understands how I loose my glasses as I don't have to wear them all the time like he does!

The second reason is that I have been very busy completing my dads album (nearly done - just waiting for my dad to go through it to see if there are any mistakes) and our 2015 family album. So close to the end I am just addicted to finish them!


But along the way I have found this cute video of our Cut Above Layout Kits as they are half price this month. They are so quick and easy to do! And there is nothing wrong if you want to change the patter up a little or add some different colours to them!


https://youtu.be/vEtHRCybH3I

Enjoy! Look forward to out Blog Hop tomorrow morning! Our theme is Inspired by Pinterest!

Happy Scrapping,

Cindy

Comments

  1. The link above did not work so I have reposted the video above!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month