Hello and Happy New Year. I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year! Mine was very busy but great to see some of our family. Have you seen the special for January? Well there was a rather wet day so I spent it in the Studio creating my letter! It is not a note kind of letter but an alphabet letter. They are only available for January and while stocks last!


I choose the letter "C" and I had lots of fun with it! First step is to workout which letters I need to punch out. So as I looked at the one pictured in the instructions I marked off the appropriate flowers.


Now the fun is beginning as I punched the flowers out and put them together with liquid glass. When they had dried I then shaped them with my fingers and with the quilling tool.


Next I attached the white and bronze sheet to the cardboard. Placed the flowers where I thought they would go and stuck them down with liquid glass. It was so easy to put it all together following the picture in the instructions! I did add some dots to the middle of my flowers just to make them pop a little.


For my title I choose "close to my heart" It is great that they have included 3 different sized banners so you can create a small, medium or large title!! After this I also added some of the greenery which really helped to pull it all together. You will need to visit me at my studio to see the finished product. This would be great as a gift for someone special.   I was surprised at how easily and quickly it all came together! Be quick to get the letters you want.

These letters can be purchased at my website, along with many other paper crafting items. 

Happy Scrapping,

Cindy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month