Happy Australia Day!!

We are so lucky to live in a country as diverse, beautiful and peaceful!! And yes we love to complain about this and that but we do live in an AMAZING country.

And I'm going to show you some of the amazing Australian stamps we have!  What a fantastic company I work with, which provides us with our own stamps!!

 

Absolutely love these animals.  I have made some cards using the turtle above, stamped in one colour then in a darker colour and cut the shell out and placed it on top. Looked really affective.  Blow is our fauna range, birthday and cute koalas for birth cards.























And here are some of our sporting range!!






As my son had done cricket the last year and again right now, I am looking forward to using the cricket stamp on some of his pages!!  And what is great about our stamps, is that I can use them over and over again!! They will not run out like stickers do. I can also use them with the colours of the photos or paper that I am using so it will match in so nicely.


I wonder which ones you like the best?? Feel free to visit my website, join the January order and purchase any of these stamps!!

Happy Scrapping

Cindy Hughes







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month