December Blog Hop: Christmas Traditions

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

December Blog Hop: Christmas Traditions:

If you have come here Kerry's fantastic Blog then you are on the right Blog Hop. It is so fantastic to see what everyone has as their Christmas Traditions. 

For our family we have had many traditions, some have lasted and some have been modified. And as our children grew up I am sure there will be many more changes to our Christmas traditions!

Today I have chosen to create a page about the building of our Christmas Tree. I so love to put on some Christmas music and have fun with our children, building and decorating our Tree. We also have a few extra decorations that go around the house.



I started with colonial white card stock and stamped the tree from Woodland Wishes (D1696) in Emerald and Willow inks. I did the original stamp and then a 2nd stamp to give a lighter shade of the same colour.  Pretty happy with the way it turned out.



Next I used the piece of paper left over from my City Sidewalks Scrapbooking Kit (Workshop Your Way)  I really loved this paper with the little trees on it! And it fits in with the theme so well. 




For my heading I was going to use the "Christmas" thin cuts, but it was not bold enough. So I used the negative piece left over! As there were different colours in the background I used a piece of peacock card stock to back it. 



Then I found this gorgeous journalling box left over from my Oh Deer Workshop Your Way, Scrapbooking Kit. It was just the right size and I could turn it over and use the line in a horizontal way if I needed to.


Time to add is some Photos.  Managed to get a photo from putting up the tree this year! This was a little miracle as my son was not so impressed to be in the photo!! But we did have a lot of fun decorating this much bigger tree!  Down the bottom of the page I have put a few photos of our tree from the past few years. It is interesting to see how we change the place it is at, some of the decorations come and go, but the angle on the top has been pretty consistent.

At last here is my page all completed. Title, photos and journalling!! Really love how a few scraps have come together to create an fantastic page. If you like any of these items, this month is the last month to order from our Seasonal Expressions.  

Wishing you all a very safe and happy Christmas for you and your families. 

Feel free to move on to Alison's Page and see what she has created.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month