June Blog Hop Colour theme: Sapphire, Glacier & Whisper

Hi,

Welcome to the winter with June Blog Hop.  If you have come here from Kerry's great blog page, then you are on our fabulous Blog Hop for this month. Our theme is to use the colours Sapphire, Glacier and Whisper and create!!

I started with 2 blank pages and began to play. First I found a great background pattern that could be cut out on my circuit machine. Oh what fun, with the simple push of a few buttons.


 Background patter is in Glacier and the strip of dots with Sapphire. I used our Bonding Memories Pen to stick it down. This is the left side of the double page spread. 


On the right side I decided to do something different but connected to the left side. Used a smaller version of the background arrow and the strip of dots vertical rather than horizontal!  



Now for one of the fun parts adding the photos. I used the Whisper card stock to mount them on.



To help the photos stand out I used the sanding kit to bring a white edge to each of the photos! Photos are dated and waiting for my husband to journal! It is great to achieve another double page spread for our 2015 Family album. Did you know that our albums are on special this month? Buy one and get the second one for half price. What a wonderful bargin!




Now it is time to add a couple of titles. 


"capture the details" was cut on my circuit and I used the bonding memories to stick it down.


This title I used July Stamp Of the Month for the beginning letters and then wrote the rest of the title with a black pen. Oh how wonderful it is to be a consultant as you have the treat of seeing, and using some of our products before anyone else! If you want a job that is like Christmas every day then let me know! If you want to see the other Stamp of the Months feel free to take a look at our latest ideas book!



Now to add a few embellishments to make the pages pop! I used some of the No Worries embellishments and some of the pieces from my base cut outs.



 And now for the final double page spread. I do hope you like them.





Feel free to visit my website if you would like to have a look at or purchase any of the new products now available!  Now click on over to Alison's page and see what she has come up with for these colours!

Happy Scrapping,

Cindy
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July Stamp Of The Month