July Stamp Of The Month

Welcome to our Blog Hop for July, with this months Stamp Of The Month as the theme. If you have come here from Kerry's Page then you are on the right Blog Hop.

Here is the Stamp of the Month for July:

Storybook Alphabet


It is an amazing little alphabet, that can be used in many different ways.  Last month I showed it in my heading, using it for the first letters of the words!
This time I have used it in my title, but have used it for all of the letters of the title. As I am notorious at stamping with out checking what ink is still on my block, I used a 1" square block for each of the letters, except for the letter "R" as it needed a 2" square block! 


This really added a quick reference to my pages.  I did the apostrophe by hand and just added dots to it to make it match the rest of the letters. 



Did you know that you can only purchase the Stamp Of The Month in the month that it is available for?  So this Storybook Alphabet is only available for the month of July!





I did mention that this stamp is rather versatile! So how else can you use an alphabet stamp!  Well I used it to create a boarder for a scrapbook page. I randomly placed several of the letters onto my 3" square block. I also place a few on my 2" square block and one on my 1" square block. As my children have red and navy blue as their primary school uniform, I used sapphire ink onto some red card stock.  


This was so much fun, randomly stamping with the 3" block, here, there and upside down. Then I did the same with the 2" block to fill in some of the gaps. And finally I filled in the smaller gaps with the 1" block!  After it was almost all full I then split the card in half, for it to become the boarder on either side of the double page spread!!  So simple and yes so easy to do!



Before I removed the stamps back to their home on the stamp sheet, I decided to do a card with the same technique!! So I stamped randomly on one side of the card with sapphire ink. Used some sea glass paper on the other side and joined the two with some shimmer tape.  Then I decided to use the "Happy Birthday" thin cut in black, and turn it length ways!  Added only a small amount of bling just for that special touch and even my son said he would be happy with this card. (especially as it is not so girly!!) 



The Storybook Alphabet, could also be coloured in, either all of it coloured or just some parts.  It can be purchased online for $27 or when you place an order for $75 or more on any of our wonderful products, then you can purchase this stamp for only $7.50.  One of the special parts of being a consultant is that we can purchase these stamps ahead of time, so that we can have time to play with them to show you what can be done! If you are really loving lots of our different products, perhaps it is time to chat to me about how you can also become a consultant and have loads of fun!!

Now it is time for you to go over to Alison's page to see what she has done! Alison has been over to Utah, in USA for the American conference! She was even able to go and have a tour of our Close To My Heart Headquarters! This is another one of the wonderful perks of being a consultant!

Happy Scrapping,

Cindy












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog